Wandering No More?

It's been some time since my last post - SIX years! Sorry to all those fans who eagerly follow my travels travails around the world! (Sigh - where are you?)
But a lot has happened since then.
And it's been wonderful. Even though it started out rather stressfully as I was heading out to Borneo again, for probably the last time, & then on to visit my brother in Oz.
I didn't get there. In fact, I didn't go anywhere, on account of my passport being a fortnight short of the required 6 months validity that Malaysia requires before entry.
So I had to go home, to an empty fridge, no phone, internet, TV or much anything else, as I'd arranged to be away for 6 months. Even the car was partially disabled, with the battery disconnected.
Oh Dear!
















But that's not it. All the excitement was still to come!

Comments

Popular Posts