So That Was That!

I knew it would take a couple of weeks to get my passport up to date, & then I'd have to rebook, but in the meanwhile, I wondered what to do, as I didn't want to fill the fridge again, when I would, most likely, be going off again.
At least it wasn't terribly cold for late October in Meaford. I remembered my brother & I had eaten a couple of times in a small cafe in town - where the help seemed very, er, helpful. So popped in again to pass the time of day over a coffee & sandwich.
There were 2 women working there. One a rather aloof younger woman who hid behind the counter, but the other one was quite friendly, & of my age too, so we chatted a bit.
A few days later I saw her again in the library, where I had to go to sort out my ticket & send emails as I had no service any more at home.
I asked her out for a bike ride, along the Georgian Trail, as this particular autumn was developing to be very pleasant, & we had fun together. A lot of fun, so I began to rethink my plans.


Perhaps I shouldn't go?

Comments

Popular Posts