Rainy day Omahanian

Back in the days when I used to work for a living, in T.O., weekend weather was watched, wryly. There is a question for summer cottagers - "what follows 2 days of rain?" The answer of course being "Monday" & I can remember a few years when that was almost true.

Here in Omaha, NE, we're just coming out of 36 hours of soothing, soaking rain, but still I'm glad I got out to see the cherry blossoms while I could. So no fresh local photos today.

Instead, having mentioned Kota Kinabalu & its fabulous sunsets, I thought I'd put a couple up here to illustrate why I'm impressed. Everything clicks, if you'll excuse the expression, for photographers seeking sunsets.

The sun sinks into the sea around 6:30 each evening, year round, framed by islands, palm trees & storm clouds to paint the sky as well, making Sabah, Malaysia, well worth visiting.

Comments

Popular Posts