Toe in the Water

I've decided to dip my toe, very gingerly, into the torrid waters of blogging. This is my first attempt, although I have, in the past, kept diaries, and, more recently, put a web site up at http://www.oldmailroad.com/

But it's a lot of work to update the site all the time, at least using the service that hosts my web. I don't really want to complain about them, (because the price is right) but sometimes even a 10 minute wait for an update is too long.

Not sure that I've really got much to say, either. I mean sometimes I can't shut up if I get on my high horse, but that's only if am passionate about my topic. Don't think I will become very passionate about my blogs though. We'll see.

Anyway, the picture above is of my barn door, early on a July morning.

Comments

Popular Posts